Hart Perley, Wolostokyik First Nation
"I'm here to listen. If it's harmful to people we don't need it to come at a price."
- Denis Landry, Liberal MLA, Centre-Peninsule-Saint Sauveur
"It's nice to be popular."
- Tom Alexander, General Manager, SWN Resources Canada
"We don't want it! It's ruining Mother Earth!"
- Susan Levi-Peters, Micmac First Nation, to Environment Minister Margaret-Ann Blaney
"It usually takes me one hour to mow my lawn, now it takes four!"
- Bertrand LeBlanc, Liberal MLA Rogersville-Kouchibouguac, who joined today's protest, commenting on concerned constituents coming to his house to talk about shale gas issue
"Real men don't frack!"
-shouted by protester in the crowd as Natural Resources Minister left the meeting with them outside Fredericton Inn
"The government needs to supervise companies in the area [doing seismic testing near homes] so the people don't have to. It would set people at ease. They're scared."
- Mellisa Gallant, Ban Fracking NB